Sunday, September 18, 2005

Week 19

Corporate Pregnancy - no one asked nor did I tell though I did catch them staring at my growing belly. I'm big enough now to get offered a seat on the subway. "How much of that is baby?" asks my hubby. "All of it!" I reply. "Also fluids, its mainly fluids since I did increase my blood volume by 40%." I apply random facts from the internet in whatever manner I want. You can see the veins in my boobs and they hurt incredibly in preparing the milk ducts.

I returned to ballet finally and it felt weird to dance with baby in utero. It felt better to eat strawberry shortcake with the colleagues. It was sort of a welcome pastry. We are kind and compassionate towards each other, since we're all document review attorneys coding out of a conference room. It's like the factory work in law practice. I'd prefer not to do it, but they track us by how many pages we code a day. I'm required to view 1000 pages and mark them hot, relevent, very relevant or not relevant. It keeps me mouse clicking, which may be giving me carpel tunnel I fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home